Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Hudgens apologizes for nude photo


High School Musical's leading lady Vanessa Hudgens (wholesome brainiac Gabriella) has apologized for a a photo surfacing on the Internet of her standing naked in a bedroom.

The nude photo appeared Thursday, and on Friday more photos of a coquettish, yet clothed, Hudgens appeared.

"I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos," Hudgens said in a statement. "I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Hudgens' reps issued a statement saying the photos were taken in private, yet did not reveal who took them and how they were leaked.

Hudgens is dating HSM co-star Zac Efron and has been involved in talks to sign for High School Musical 3. Insiders say that both will appear in the third installment.