Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Kanye West Is A Sore Loser!


This year's MTV Video Music Awards were the last straw for Kanye West. Even though his album, Graduation, is doing well on the music charts, he had much to complain about that night. He lost in all of the five categories that he was nominated for at the awards ceremony. Check out the transcript of his crazy meltdown below:

“**** MTV. Y’all heard what the **** I said… Five nominations. I ****in’ lost to Black Eyed Peas last year, man. I’m never coming to MTV. Ya’ll find Britney. Get Britney. Get a real ****in’ artist. Get Britney Spears. I ain’t ****in’ with this pop ****. God****. Give me a ****in’ chance. Give a black man a chance. I’m tryin’ hard. I got the ****in’ #1 record. I’m tryin’ man. I don’t even get a ****in’ chance. They don’t want a ****in’ black man in that position.”

Talk about freaking out! As much as he may deserve it, he should stop creating such a drama-fest and just sit back and enjoy his position at the top of the charts.