Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

51st Annual Grammys - Best Awards Show In A Long Time!


The Grammy Awards, for the best songs of 2008, was one of the best I've seen in years. With M.I.A. singing on stage with Jay-Z, Kanye, Wayne and T.I, with her baby due any moment; Al Green and Justin Timberlake's last-minute teaming up to cover for a missing Chris Brown (tomorrow's headline I'm sure!); Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, Duke Fakir and Smokey Robinson doing the Four Tops; Stevie Wonder and the Jonas Brothers rocking a medley of Burning Up and Superstitious; Keith Urban, John Mayer
Sure, Katie Perry sounded a little better than terrible, but the weirdness of coming down from the ceiling in a sparkly giant banana made up for that. We needed a little tacky spectacle!
That girl can BOUNCE!
Kanye West reminded us that he never got a 'New Artist' Grammy, and for reasons I can't point my finger on, I'm still glad he didn't.
The varied collaborations were nothing less than genius!
Radiohead and the USC marching band; John Mayer, B.B. King, Buddy Guy and Keith Urban doing a li'l tribute to those who dies this year, including Bo Diddly; Lil Wayne, Allen Toussaint and Robin Thicke performed “Tie My Hands” together, dedicated to New Orleans..
(Major Winners List)
I liked it, what did you think?