Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Chris Brown: The Saga Continues


The latest chapter in the Chris Brown/Rihanna saga of 2009 claims that the fight between the two was over a text message he got from another woman while he was driving.

A police source tells TMZ that Rihanna read a text message from a woman Chris was planning on "meeting up with" (presumably, not for a game of Parcheesi) later. They also fought about an unnamed rapper (*coughcough JAY-Z! coughcough*), but that's not how the fight started. (I've also read rumors on several sites that they were fighting about Rihanna giving Chris herpes, which she got from a rapper (*coughcough JAY-Z! coughcough*), who in turn gave it to the unnamed rapper's wife (*coughcough BEYONCE! coughcough*), but those rumors are neither here nor there...).

As for the identity of Chris' "woman," OK! says that a few days before he basically punched his career goodbye (he lost all endorsements, and radio stations have stopped playing his music), he was seen getting flirty with the CDC's favorite spokeswoman, Petri Dish (a/k/a Paris Hilton).

It's bad enough that this little punk had the nerve to hit a woman, but if Chris beat Rihanna over a text he got from Paris, he deserves twenty life sentences and a donkey punch from Nikki Sixx. Chris is the one who deserved a beat down for flirting with that skankazoid.

Annnnnnnnnd there's more. E! (everyone's getting in on the fun) says a source told them that Chris theatened to kill Rihanna (why so classy?!) after she threw the car keys out of the window during the beat down. This put the rage of Mike Tyson & OJ Simpson on crack into Chris' body and he allegedly choked her until she passed out. That's when he took off running.

There's more details on her injuries. RiRi's right eye was so swollen, she couldn't open it.

REST ASSURED, if any man today showed the supreme stupidity of even THINKING to pick up his hands to me in ANYTHING other than love and respect, my response to him would be the LEAST of his concerns (and believe me, it would not be pretty), because he'd have so many Sicilians on his sorry back he'd think he was deep in the heart of Palermo.

And while, in the USA, one is innocent until proven guilty, I have one thing to say to Chris Brown, whom I once had respect for as an artist, and who I photographed on several occasions (irony of ironies, it's my stock photos of him, and Rihanna, that are selling like hot-cakes at the moment -- terrific): Chris Brown, it's a shame you didn't pick a woman like me to administer a beat-down upon -- I'd have you singing soprano for real. If you didn't do it, then I apologize, and I hope the public can forgive you -- but if you DID, then I can only hope that this is the beginning of the end for you, in every way imaginable.

And to the entertainment, and advertising, industries that I have called home for nearly eleven years: Thank you, from myself and every other woman out there, that you are holding men like Chris Brown RESPONSIBLE for his actions. Thank you, from myself and every other woman out there, especially women who have suffered and, yes, DIED at the hands of their abusers, for sending the message that behavior like this will NOT be rewarded. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for proving that REAL men DON'T abuse and beat and hate women, and for giving us faith (however temporarily) in you. It (almost) makes me forgive you for unjustly stripping Michael Phelps of his Frosted Flakes endorsement.