Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Octo-Mommy's TV Debut!

For the first time in my life, I'm speechless.

Nadya Suleman (or Angelina Jolie? You be the judge...) sat down with Ann Curry yesterday. The entire interview will air on Monday morning and Tuesday night on NBC. NBC claims they didn't pay her for the interview (LIARS!) even though there were rumors that Nadya was trying to get $2 million a pop.

On not being able to afford her ten million kids:
“I know I'll be able to afford them when I'm done with my schooling. If I was just sitting down watching TV and not being as determined as I am to succeed and provide a better future for my children, I believe that would be considered, to a certain degree, selfish.”

On why she is the greatest mama in the universe:
“Everything I do, I'll stop my life for them and be present with them. And hold them. And be with them. And how many parents do that? I'm sure there are many that do, but many don't. And that's unfortunate. That is selfish.”

On why she risked carrying 6 embryos instead of just 1 or 2:
“Those are my children, and that’s what was available. It’s a gamble.”

On why she wants an army of babies:
"That was always a dream of mine, to have a large family, a huge family, and I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that I really lacked, I believe, growing up."

On what she lacked growing up (besides, obviously, a brain):
"I didn't feel as though, when I was a child, I had much control of my environment. I felt powerless. And that gave me a sense of predictability. Reflecting back on my childhood, I know it wasn't functional. It was pretty dysfunctional, and whose isn't?”

She should be sitting down with a team of psychiatric professionals, not with Ann Curry.