Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Khloe Kardashian Talks About New Season


Our favorite Kardashian sister is everywhere! Khloe Kardashian will simultaneously appear on E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians as well as NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice. Season three of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” airs Sunday, March 9th at 10/9C on E!. Season two of “Celebrity Apprentice” airs Sunday, March 1st at 9pm ET/PT on NBC. Check out these excerpts from a recent interview she did talking about what to expect this season on her family's reality show on E! :


PR.com: The promo that they’re running for the third season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, it shows a lot of sibling rivalry and conflict. Did they just take the worst snippets, or what’s going on with that?

Khloe Kardashian: Normally us three girls, we’re very much a trio, and I think this season it’s letting us branch off and we’re coming into our own. When I saw it, I was like, “Oh my God, we sound crazy!” I think they took, obviously, some of the worst scenes. There’s definitely more, but that’s the thing that I love about our family. We’re not jealous of each other, but we will definitely stand up if we don’t agree with a situation. We have no problem speaking up and saying, “That’s not fair,” and “Why don’t we have this?” or “Why aren’t we all three doing this? We should all be treated as equals.” But, then we talk it through. We normally understand where the person’s coming from, and then we always end on a good note. It’s not like there’s any bad blood. We’re sisters.


PR.com: You’d say that it is an accurate portrayal of your personalities?

Khloe Kardashian: I think for me, I am definitely the things that you see: loud, obnoxious, I say whatever I want to say, I’m silly... I just don’t really care what people think. But, then I don’t think they show the sweet side of me sometimes. It’s an accurate portrayal, but there’s definitely more to be seen.