Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Bad News For Beyonce (AND Obama!)


How can we say this delicately? We can't. Singing icon Etta James, 71, has made it officially known that she hates Beyonce ... and President Obama. James is steaming mad over Beyonce's performance of 'At Last,' her signature tune, at Obama's first inauguration party. The President and First Lady Michelle Obama danced to the legendary ballad.

"You guys know your president, right? You know the one with the big ears?" she said to a crowd in Seattle. "Wait a minute, he ain't my president, he might be yours, he ain't my president. You know that woman he had singing for him, singing my song -- she's going to get her a** whipped."

LOL! What?! Etta James and Beyonce are the latest celeb feud?! Where is this coming from?! Beyonce played James on the big screen recently, in 'Cadillac Records.' The movie didn't do super well at the box office, it had average reviews. However, now we know that James isn't a fan of Beyonce at all!

"The great Beyonce. I can't stand Beyonce. She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day, gonna be singing my song that I've been singing forever." Ouch, that must really hurt. I'd be embarrassed if I was Beyonce! Wouldn't you think if she was playing James in a movie that she would have talked to her about her portrayal, character, etc? Did the two women never even speak? Why is this just coming out now?