Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

2 Things about Sandra Bullock You May Have Not Known


The Proposal was this summer’s favorite new romantic comedy, but even though the audience loved it Sandra Bullock had her doubts. She had a previous bad experience on another romantic comedy she was working on, and was not keen on repeating the experience. The Miss Congeniality star took charge and became the executive producer, ensuring herself that she would be able to make changes in the movie if she deemed it necessary.

Bullock stated: "I was so reticent to ever do romantic comedy again, I just assumed it was always going to be bad and get screwed up. So as a protecting agent for myself, I said I'd like to be an executive producer, just so I had the right to come in and meddle in case I didn't like what was going on, but I never had to do that, that's how much I enjoyed myself."

Here’s another tidbit about the Speed actress that you may not know. Even though we love watching Sandra Bullock on screen, she has admitted that she will not be continuing her career with acting forever.

"I love to work, and so I'll always be working in some capacity, but it probably won't be in this business. Most of what I do in my life doesn't happen in front of the cameras and I love it just as much."

According to IMDB Bullock still has other films in the works so for now we’ll still be able to catch her onscreen. Take advantage of it while you can, who knows how long it is till she disappears off screen.