Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Heidi Montag Performing at the Miss Universe Pageant


Is the Miss Universe pageant desperate to fill the entertainment slot of their show or what? This year's airing of the the pageant will feature a "special" performance by "Hills" star Heidi Montag!

According to Access Hollywood, Heidi will be performing her song "Turn Ya Head," off her album Unleashed at this year's Miss Universe Pageant. Other performers include Flo Rida and Kelly Rowland with French DJ David Guetta.

Heidi told MTV News, "I've wanted to do music since I could talk," she said. "I used to do plays and singing and voice lessons and practice Britney routines when I was, like, 12. This is the biggest dream of my life. I just love making fun music, like Lil Wayne," she said. "He'll do a rock song, and then he'll do a rap song. I get to choose my own songs. It's something I love doing. I'm having so much fun doing it, and it's not too much pressure. It's more on my own."

Will you be checking out Heidi's performance? I know I want to see her public embarassment first-hand myself.