Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

After Globe Fashion & More

Photos from the after-Globe parties 


I like Amanda Seyfried's Valentino,
although I prefer the shoes in black (see below).



I almost want to love Ashley Olsen's Erdem dress but I can't. 
I just can't.  Maybe its the matching satin shoes that
makes it seem too prom-ish.  I do like the colour, though.




I am loving Camille Belle's Armani dress. 
The fit, the pattern, the colours.  Its great on her.



I've had a girl crush on Sophia Bush for the longest
time. I think she's the cutest thing and I just love
her dress and the turquoise accessories.  Relaxed and chic.



Chloë Sevigny in sending out Mad Men vibes in Lacroix.



Isabel Lucas in Chanel



Lindsay Lohan



Photos from The Art of Elysium’s Third Annual Gala on Saturday


I'm thinking Ashley's McQueen suits her.  Am I losing it?



Deeta von Teese in Jean Paul Gaultier




Nicole Richie in Etro and Rashida Jones in Prada



Katy Perry looks so pretty, I guess being engaged agrees with her.



I'm not getting Camille Belle's Valentino. 
Love the shoes and bag, though.



I love Olivia Wilde's Marchesa (she's two for two in my books!)
Can't say I feel the same about Amber Heard's Dior.



Jaime King in Burberry Prosorum and
Jessica Alba in Prada

 

I like the back of Kirsten's dress, which is 
more than I can say for most of her outfits.




What do you think?



Photos:  Just Jared



Alla Prossima