Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

K.Fed Blames Weight Gain on Depression


Kevin Federline, once known as Mr. Britney Spears, admitted to Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp viewers that his weight gain was due to depression. When asked what brought on his depression, Federline stated, "A number of things between, I mean, everybody knows what happened with me and Brit. I’m not going to say that’s the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."

Kevin was Britney's back up dancer before he became her husband in 2004. After divorcing Spears in 2006, Federline stopped dancing and started "sitting on the couch all day." Kevin will be competing with other celebrities to see who can drop the most weight.