Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Sesame Street Chic

Sesame Street was one of those mainstay shows of my childhood, like Mr. Dressup and Today's Special not to mention Polkadot Door, Mr. Rogers and Romper Room, which I watched just to see if that lady would ever see me in her magic mirror and say my name--she didn't.  These loves later morphed into Rainbow Bright, JEM and The Rockers and playing MASH in the schoolyard.

I think these photos from Harper's Bazaar, of designers posing with their creations and iconic Sesame Street characters, are just adorable.  Reminds me of a simpler time.

Oscar and Oscar (how gorgeous is that ballgown?!)



Carolina and Elmo



Derek Lam, Thakoon, Bert and Ernie



Francisco Costa and Grover



Vera Wang and Abby Cadabby



Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte with
Cookie Monster (my personal favourite)




Don't forget, today is the last day to
enter the You Know You Want It and
The Gospel According to Coco Chanel giveaway.
I will announce the winner on Monday -
Happy Weekend everyone!


Alla Prossima