Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

SAG Awards 2010 & A Winner

I didn't get a chance to watch the SAG Awards, but going through the photos I was pleased to see that there were quite a few lovely looks.  Purple and white were big colours on Saturday as they were at the Globes.  Lots of blue was also seen, ranging from Drew's navy to Christina's pale blueish green. 

My favourite look was Nicole in Oscar de la Renta (you can see the full length here). The colours suit her so well, love the cut, and I am so glad to see the red curls are back in business.  The statement necklace from Fred Leighton just finished off the look.



I also thought Lea Michele's Catherine Malandarino was great.  So much better than the black pouf at the Globes.   The colour is amazing on her and she looks elegant, but still young and relaxed.



I'm also charmed by 30 Rock's Katrina Bowden's feathery white number.



Continuing the white brigade--Kate, Marion and Kyra.  Kate looked beautiful in her Emilio Pucci and what a great back view, perfectly enhanced by the Cartier necklace.  When I saw this dress it immediately reminded me of the white dresses Tom Ford designed in his heyday at Gucci (gosh - I loved those ads!)



Marion Cotillard, chic in Elie Saab.



Kyra Sedgwick - beautiful and romantic in Vera Wang



I thought Diane Kruger was so chic in Jason Wu.  The cut and colour was perfect for her.  Pacey really deserves nothing less. 



I know Drew Barrymore's Lhuillier has a lot of people split, but I like this one.  Much better than her Globes dress.  Great colour, but what is UP with the hair?



Meryl Streep looked so great.  Completely classy.



I'm kind of on the fence about Sandra Bullock's McQueen.  I love the blue, but something about the cut seems kind of old to me.  Either way I think Sandra is beyond adorable and just how cute are she and Jesse James?!



I loved the back of Christina Applegate's gown and the jewels in her hair.  She looked so pretty and feminine in her Robert Cavalli.  Subtle and understated for a designer so famous for his sexy creations.

 


Penélope Cruz chose black again but I think her L'Wren Scott really suited her.  Kinda boring maybe, but she's gorgeous.

I think Christina Kendricks is beautiful and I think her Carolina Herrera suited her, but kinda similar to Mariah Carey's dress, no? 

And while I'm not sure about their dresses can I tell you how much I love Julia Louis-Drefyus and Betty White!?

Glee's Dianna Argon is adorable, but not even she can save this Edition by Georges Chakras dress.  I'm assuming they forgot to snip off a piece of fabric before she stepped onto the red carpet.



And just...why Vera Farmiga?  Why?



Photos:  Fab Sugar, Just Jared, Socialite Life, TV Guide


AND THE WINNER OF THE I KNOW YOU WANT IT GIVEAWAY IS...

Erika @ Café Fashionista

Congrats!  And I'll be in touch about shipping your prize! 

Please tune in for details about my next giveaway,
which I hope to post soon.
Happy Monday everyone!!


Alla Prossima