Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Christmas Gifts! :D

Hi, how has your week been going? I am hoping it's going well. :D

Ten more days until Christmas, everyone! Yay! :D

School and life has been so busy, I haven't even gotten around to buying my Christmas gifts yet, eeeeeeek! :O Uh-oh... anyone on the same boat as me?

But, anyways, I will get that done before Christmas, for sure (I hope...). For those of you who've gotten your Christmas shopping done, have you thought about how to wrap your special gifts for your loved ones?

I've scanned these pages from a magazine to help us out in wrapping our gifts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which of these is/are your style?

I think I would go for those ready-made containers. First, because I am not the craftiest person alive, haha. And second, because those containers will be like a gift too - they can use it for whatever fits their needs. :D

How did or will you wrap your gifts?

------------------------------------

Hollywood news:

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds filed for divorce. They were married for two years.

I think it's sad because I just read Ryan Reynolds' Sexiest Man Alive interview for People where he said that the best thing about being married is spending everyday with your best friend. Awww. But apparently, Scarlett has been unhappy for a long time, and decided to finally file for divorce. :(

While it is definitely sad, I know many girls out there are rejoicing because Ryan Reynolds is single again! Yes, yes, I am one of those girls, hahaha. ;)

Another reason why girls all over the world are celebrating?

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens broke-up after five years of being together.


Well, this one, I kinda saw coming. It would've been nice to think they would really last, but I don't know, I just kinda knew they would break up sooner or later. What do you think?