Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My recent purchase: Gossip and Forever21

Hello, my dear blogger friends!

I hope your week is going well! :D

It's really crazy how fast time flies - we are now wrapping up the semester. Finals are here! :O

But, enough about that, I want to share with you some of my recent buys.

Remember that store called Gossip I featured in one of my older posts?

Photobucket

I went to check out what they have, and I was able to buy a simple white tank top for $4.99. It's long, stretchy, and comfortable. :D

Photobucket

Here are the other ones they have:


Photobucket

I also stopped by Forever21. I got some great deals on necklaces! :D


Photobucket

$6.80

Closer look:

Photobucket

I got two other necklaces:

Photobucket

These were originally $5.80 --- I got them for $2.99 each! :D

How cute are they?!

Photobucket

That's about it for today's recent purchase post. I will also be sharing with you the coat I bought from www.shopbop.com sometime this week. :D

What are your recent buys?

I hope you are having a fantastic week!