Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Rainy Saturday -- jumbled post. :)

Happy Saturday, everyone!

It's been a rainy couple of days for us here in LA, but I am kind of liking it since we rarely get days like this. Perfect weather for just staying in, with a cup of hot chocolate, and DVDs with family and friends. Click the link below to read an article featuring Christmas movies (for people who usually hate them). :D

Thanks to Florine for giving me this link! :)

On my last post, we talked about Hollywood break-ups, but one couple recently got engaged! Tony Romo and Candice Crawford. Yeah, who knew, right?

It's happy news for the couple, but I think it's kinda sad for Jessica Simpson. 24-year old Candice Crawford got the ring Jessica has wanted from Tony for a long time. Sad. I really hope her pending marriage to Eric Johnson works out.

I also found out that Candice is the younger sister of Chace Crawford. Tony Romo and Chace both dated Carrie Underwood. Tony and his future brother-in-law have a common ex-girlfriend. Weird, huh?

Moving on, have you seen the Kardashian-Jenner (and Odom and Disick?) Christmas 2010 card?

Here it is:

Thoughts? Opinions?

*images from Google*

This post is really jumbled... haha. ;)

I know all the Harry Potter hype has died down since it's been a month since the first part of the last two movies came out. Yeah, even I stopped talking about Harry Potter. But here I am again, sharing red carpet photos of the Harry Potter stars from the beginning 'til last month. :D

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone:

London

New York

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:

London


New York

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban:

New York


London

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:

London


New York

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:


London

Hollywood

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

London

New York

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1:


London


New York

*images from http://www.usmagazine.com/*

I love how Emma Watson's style has changed over the years. :)

I wish everyone a happy weekend!

Thanks for dropping by! To my new followers, welcome and thanks - I will be sure to follow you back! :D

One more final, and blog world, I am all yours! ;)