Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

What's your favorite Christmas movie? :D

Yay for the weekend! :D

My previous post was all about the coming Holiday Season. Thanks for sharing my excitement!

One thing I know almost everyone likes to do once December comes is to watch Christmas movies. Some of the Christmas movies I like are:

1. Love Actually


2. Serendipity


3. The Holiday


4. The Polar Express


5. Home Alone


6. Christmas with the Kranks


7. Holiday in Handcuffs


Another movie I forgot to add is Four Christmases!

Do you like any of these movies? What are your favorite Christmas movies? Any Christmas movies I should watch? :D

*If you want me to do a review on any of this, please let me know.* :)

Have a happy weekend, my loves! :D