Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara Review

Hi, everyone! How is your weekend going? :D

Mine is going well - just spending the day hanging out at home. It's kind of gloomy today here in LA - perfect for a DVD marathon! I'm thinking of seeing some of those Christmas movies recommended to me by other bloggers on my previous post. :)

For today, I just want to share with everyone what I think of my new CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara.


Photobucket

$8.39, Ulta

Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look.

  • Instant volume and fullness
  • Smudge and smear-proof
  • Hypoallergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers

*from www.covergirl.com*

They have it in 4 colors:

Very Black (800), Black (805), Black Brown (810), Brown (815)

The description says it all. This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. It makes my lashes look long, and I love the mascara wand!

The day I went to get it, they didn't have the waterproof kind. The good thing about this mascara though, is it doesn't smear and smudge easily. But next time, I will definitely get the waterproof mascara.

Bad things... the price, maybe? It's a little bit pricier than my other mascaras, but for the quality we're gonna get, I think it's pretty much worth it. And I'm not sure, but it should be more affordable at drugstores or maybe Walmart. It has been working well for me, so I am a happy girl. :D

Have you used this mascara? What do you think of it?

Oh, and for my NOTD:

Photobucket

China Glaze - Midnight Mission

I saw this over at Marie's blog - www.allthingsmarie.com. :D

Have you tried this color?

Have a great weekend, everyone!