Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Polyvore: New Year's Outfit :D

Hello, everyone! :D

How was your Christmas celebration?

I went to Christmas Eve Mass with my family. Then we ate at midnight (we had beef roast and tons of other yummy food), we opened our gifts, and ate some more. Haha. It was a good Christmas. :D

This is the last week of 2010, it's such a crazy thought!

I've been trying to think of what I am going to wear for New Year's... and putting together outfits is a little bit more fun on Polyvore than in real life. Haha. ;)

Here are two outfits I put together:



I loooooove the dress! I wish I could find something like it. That shade of purple/violet is one of my favorites.

This second set is more casual and comfy:

We can never go wrong with a comfy cardigan-sweater and moccasins. I would add a nice scarf and jeweled headband. :D

Between these two, I would probably go with the second one eventhough I would love to wear that silver dress and purple pumps.

Which one is more your New Year's style?