Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Happy Thursday! :D

Happy Thursday, everyone!

One more day 'til the weekend, we can do this! :D

I got the chance to watch Alice In Wonderland last night, and I liked it! I'm thinking of making a post about it.

This will be a short post for today as I am in the library, and I should be studying and reading stuff... haha. ;)

Here are the songs that have been stuck in my head for quite some time now:


What's My Name? - Rihanna, feat. Drake



and

Please Don't Go - Mike Posner


Which song/s is/are stuck in your head? Watched any good movies lately?

***Oh, and just some news I read on E! today, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are getting married on Saturday at her dad's (Lionel Richie) estate. She is going to wear a Marchesa dress. :D***

Have a good Thursday night and a fantastic Friday, everyone! I will definitely try to set aside some time to visit everyone's blogs tomorrow or this weekend! :D