Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara Review

Happy Monday/ Tuesday!!! :D

I hope you guys had a good start to your week.

I had a pretty relaxing day -- almost done reading Mini Shopaholic. I also borrowed an Emily Giffin book, I'm very excited to read it.

Oh, and guess what?! It was gloomy and cold today! Crazy weather. I guess I should wait a little while before keeping my Winter clothes. How's the weather where you are?

For today's post, I just wanted to share with you guys how my Almay mascara worked out for me. :)

Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara

New Almay® one coat get up & grow™ mascara is formulated to instantly lengthen the look of lashes while strengthening to help defend against future breakage, so your lashes can continue to grow to their longest, shiniest best.

Photobucket

• instantly longer looking lashes
• anti-breakage pro-vitamin formula defends against damage so lashes continue to grow their longest
• unique brush shape fits eye contours perfectly to reach every last lash
• clump free, all day wear
• ophthalmologist tested
• suitable for contact lens wearers

***from www.almay.com***

This mascara is a good one - very good quality and really gentle on the eyes. It lengthens and defines the eyelashes well.

I don't use it everyday, so I really can't say for sure if it helps in the growth of eyelashes. However, according to Almay's website, "98% of women saw healthy, longer lashes in 30 days".

If you have sensitive eyes, wear contact lenses, would love to make your lashes grow, or just simply would love to try out a new mascara, then I think this is worth a try.

The price is around $8.49 -- pretty reasonable for a mascara, don't you think?

Photobucket

the wand

While this is a good mascara, I wouldn't say it's the best. I think there are more mascaras out there that I should try until I find one that I will really love. But, it definitely is a mascara that I can probably always come back to, and know that it will work well.

Here are other mascaras that are worth a try, depends on what you're looking for:

Photobucket

The Get Up & Grow mascara is mentioned above! ;)

Have you tried Almay's One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara? Is it something you would want to try? Any mascara recommendations?

Have a fantastic week! :D