Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Concealer Review

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Right now, I am using the new editor, and I am loving it... why did I wait this long?!

Two days ago, I shared with you guys my thoughts on Almay's hydrating makeup. For today, I will be reviewing my

Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Concealer

almay_06large/img_12854.jpg


This breakthrough concealer matches your skin tone and fights signs of aging.

4 out of 5 women saw an instant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This lightweight formula moisturizes and smooths skin around the delicate eye area. Medium coverage helps to conceal minor imperfections and dark circles under eyes. SPF 20 protects.
***from www.almay.com***

Photobucket

I cannot really say for sure that it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, but I can tell you that it definitely makes the eye area smoother.

It works like any other concealer, but what I love about this is its consistency. It blends in well, and covers blemishes and dark spots well too.

I suggest really checking to see which shade matches your skin color because I was in a hurry so I just grabbed the concealer that was there (big mistake!). I got it in light, and it's just too light for my skin tone, especially in the eye area. So now what I do is put a little bit of it on top of my MAC concealer, and it works out okay. For the rest of my face though, this concealer by itself is fine.

I just wish there were more shades available. They only have three:

Light



Light Medium



Medium


Besides just having only three shades, I don't have any other complains. It's around $7, so if it doesn't work out for you or you end up not liking it, it really won't hurt your budget too much.

Have you tried using this concealer? Is it something you might want to try?

:D