Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Movie trailers + HP deleted scenes + Tag + Links

TGIF! :D

Yay for the weekend! Any fun plans?


I just watched some new movie trailers, and I just wanted to share with you guys the movies I really want to see. :)


1. Water for Elephants - It looks amazing! I started reading the book, but sadly, I have yet to finish it, I only got to about one-fourth. I hope I can find the time to finish reading it before the movie comes out.


2. The Hangover: Part 2 - Yes, it's the same old story, but I can't wait! And, how amazing is it that we get to see Thailand?! :D


3. Scream 4 - Aaaahhhh, I never thought this day would come! I grew up watching the first three Scream movies (and other movies that came out at around the same time - Idle Hands, anyone?) with my sister - I definitely want to see this! :)



4. Monte Carlo - I am not a Selena Gomez fan, but I really do want to see this because it seems like a fun movie to watch, either with my sisters or with my friends. Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy are hilarious! And the movie takes place in Paris and Monte Carlo - beautiful! :D


5. Arthur - This one actually comes out today... I couldn't stop laughing all throughout the trailer! I read on People that it's just not the same as the original one, but based on the trailer, I think it's worth the watch if you're just looking for a fun movie that will make you laugh.


There are a lot more other movies I want to see... maybe a different post?
Which of these movies do you want to see?


I was trying to see if they have a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, but they don't... BUT, I did find deleted scenes from Part 1. :D


I wish they found a way to squeeze these scenes into the movie. :/

But it's okay, it's fun just watching them. :)

I was also tagged by Dizzy to answer some questions about lipstick:


1) When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
- Yes, I did! And not just my mom's... I also used my older sister's lipsticks. I don't know if I ever told her about this, but whenever she was out, I would volunteer to clean up around her room so I can spend the whole day there, watching on her TV... and using her lipsticks! Hahaha! Now, I'm busted... ;)


2) How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
-  I've had lipsticks since I was like 11 years old, but I never really used them and they were given to me by my grandma, my mom, and my sister. Believe it or not, I just bought my very own lipstick about six months ago. So, the answer is 20 years old. ;)


3) Pink or red lipstick?
- Hmmmm, I love pink lip gloss for everyday, but I really do love my red lipstick. Can I pick both? :)


4) The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
- Oh, not that expensive... I think it was $9?


5) And the cheapest?
- $1.29! :D


6) What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
- When I was a high school senior, we used red lipstick to write 2009 on our faces. Probably not that bizarre, but those were definitely fun times!


7) If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
- I haven't really used a lot of lipsticks to actually know which brands are good to recommend. I guess for starters, NYC is a great brand - very affordable and tons of colors to choose from. Revlon is also really good. :D

I tag anyone who wants to participate! :D

I also reviewed two Almay products this past week, click the links below to see them. :D


I wish you all a peaceful and restful weekend! :)