Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Almay Wake Up Hydrating Makeup Review

Happy Tuesday! :)

So, yesterday I said that I will be reviewing one of my Almay products today, and I chose to start with

Almay Wake Up Hydrating Makeup

Almay has taken mineral foundation to the next level using an innovative process that infuses encapsulated water in a luxurious loose powder. The result is instantly glowing, hydrated skin with an amazing cooling sensation.

Professional makeup artist inspired foundation brush fits perfectly in the cap for easy storage and mess-free travel.

Photobucket

• mineral loose powder foundation provides flawless coverage

• encapsulated water delivers instant cooling hydration

• formula with cucumber, minerals, aloe vera and green tea extracts refresh and give skin a smooth appearance

• SPF 13 helps protect against damaging UVA and UVB rays

• provides light to medium coverage

• soft luminous finish • hypoallergenic • dermatologist tested

•oil-free, free of talc and added parabens


Application Tips:

1. Slide brush out of cap and extend to lock brush handle into place.
2. Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
3. Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes for a natural luminous complexion.
4. Slide brush back into cap and close the lid tightly after each use.


***from www.almay.com***

(Their website is awesome - sooo organized!)

First thing I'm going to say: I love it!

Everything said above are all true (maybe except the brush... we'll get to that later).

This is an amazing product! Normally, I am happy with the products I use, but I don't think I ever really rave about a lot of them. So, this is a rave. ;)

I love how you can really feel the water in the powder - the first time I used it, I had to check to make sure my face wasn't wet, haha! It's cooling - perfect for warm summer days. And it has SPF 13!

It gives my face a smooth finish. When I first started using this, I had little dark bumps on my face - they were covered - not totally, but they were covered.

It's very light, not heavy on my face at all. Not greasy. Basically, everything said above.

Now, the brush...

I actually really do like the shape and quality of the brush itself. The only part I had a problem with was the lock when you slide it up. A couple of times while applying the powder onto my face, the brush would slide back down. Maybe it was just the brush I got, or maybe not. If you use this, have you encountered that problem?

Price... At Target, it's $11.79. At Ulta, it's $12.99.

I'm not sure what the regular prices are for this kind of powder, but I think those are pretty reasonable. What do you think?

Have you used this? What do you think of it? How did it work for you?

Is it something you would want to try?

***I might be getting the Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup, which is the same as this, so I will be doing a comparison between the two in the future.*** :D

Have a great rest of the week! :)