Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Spring Preview Fashion Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday! :D

I initially planned to do this post when Spring started, but I was sick and got busy, and you know the rest... ;)

Spring means a whole different wardrobe from Winter. I need to start taking out my Spring clothes sometime soon. Have you started taking out and adding onto your Spring wardrobe?

If you already did or still have to do so, here are 6 Spring trends to try, and 1 tricky trend to think about:

Photobucket


1. Classic YSL - emphatic color, elegantly cut jackets, and full shapes

Bright Colors

I loooooooove bright colors! During the Winter, I do tend to dress more in neutral colors, but I always make sure to add a pop of color - like a bright colored scarf, shoes, beret, or bag. :D


2. Trousers - the high-waisted pants

Trousers

These look fantastic! I love the look of high-waisted pants. I'm not too sure if I can pull it off, though.

Do you guys have tips for petite girls who want to wear these? Would using high heels do the trick?


3. Wedges - strappy, sporty, colorful, etc.

Wedges

When I was younger, I had such a hard time wearing wedges. But now that I try to use pumps and high heels more, I appreciate wedges. They give me height, while still being comfortable.

I think these would look great paired with shorts - they would really elongate your legs. :)

Photobucket


4. Fringe - ivory-tasseled jackets, suede-trimmed shawls, fringed vests, pants, and gowns

Fringe

This is one trend I've never tried. I think it's time I get some fringed items for my closet. :)


5. Exotic Florals - dresses, shorts, skirts, shoes...

Florals

I loooooove florals! I have quite a few floral dresses in my closet, so that's good. :)

I want some floral skirts and shoes, though.


6. Long and Loose - relaxed silhouettes

Long and Loose Dresses

Another look I love, but not sure if my petite frame can pull off.

Any tips?


Tricky trend: Studded Biker Jackets

Studded Biker Jackets

I don't have one because I don't think it goes with my personality. But when worn with the right pieces, I think it would look good. Do you have a studded biker jacket?

What do you think of this season's trends? Are you already sporting any of them?

I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend! :D

*Follow me on Twitter! ;)*