Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Prim and proper beauty picks! :)

Another week ahead of us! April is going by fast! :O

One more week of papers and midterms, and it's Spring Break! Yay!

Spring Break = time to blog, read for fun, catch up on TV shows, and not do anything school-related... oh, okay, fine, I have an exam and a paper due after my break, but that's okay, haha. ;)

Anyway, enough about that... for today, let's talk beauty!

With prom and wedding season coming up (and throw in some graduation ceremonies here and there), it's time for us to emphasize and highlight our prim and proper selves.

And so, here are ten "prim and proper" beauty picks:

Photobucket


1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Siren ($8, Walgreens)

I really like Revlon's lipsticks - they're smooth and creamy. And the colors are fantastic! There are 72 shades to choose from! And for $8, as Charlie Sheen would say, winning! ;)


2. OPI Nail Lacquer in Isn't That Precious? ($9, Dillard's or Sephora)

I think this nail polish color is perfect for prom or for the many weddings you may be invited to in these coming months. If you don't have time to get a mani and pedi, or if you want to save some bucks, set aside some time to pamper yourself at home - paint your own nails! You can't go wrong with this subtle and pretty shade. :)


3. Paul and Joe Nail Enamel in Poodle ($14)

If like me, you're wondering what the difference is between this and the OPI nail polish, then I've got some answers for you. :)

Lacquers, enamels, and nail polish are all basically the same thing - they just differ in formulation (drying accelerating solvents, thickness, etc.), but you will end up getting almost the same result. Enamels are generally expected to give a smooth or glossy appearance (maybe that's why it's more expensive by $5?).

*info from www.beautytech.com*


4. Lulu Beauty Solid Perfume in Starlet ($30)


I've heard a lot of good things about solid perfumes, but I've never really tried them myself. I love how pretty the box is and all, but I don't know if I am willing to spend $30 on this. Are you?


5. Too Faced Brightening Blush in La Vie en Rose ($20, Sephora)

Whenever I go to Sephora, I always check out the Too Faced section, but I've never bought anything from that particular brand. What do you guys think of Too Faced makeup products?


6. Lancome Tresor in Love Eau de Parfum ($55, Macy's)

My perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. What's yours?


7. MOR Perfume Oil in Belladonna ($20)

Do any of you know what this smells like?
I think for $20, it's a good buy, and if you guys think it smells great, I would love to try it. :)


8. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Luminous Body Powder ($25, Victoria's Secret)

How cute is that?!
I've never tried this, but I would love to. :)


9. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Illuminator in Golden Pink ($30)

My sister uses Benefit products, and she loves them!


10. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder ($7, Rite Aid)

At just $7, I think it's definitely worth the try! :)

Have you tried any of these ten products? Thoughts?
Which of these should we try? Which ones do you want to try?

Have a fantastic week! :D

***images from Google***
***magazine scanned by Mimi, Teen Vogue (February 2011)***