Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Skin Smoothers: Banish Dry Skin!

Hey, guys! :D

I'm so happy to find some time to make a blog post. :)
One midterm, and one Friday class, and it's Spring Break, yay!!!

Anyway, weather can be so weird - one day it's soooo hot, the next it's freezing. But the weather I hate the most is when it's windy! It makes my skin dry up so much more than it normally does. I absolutely hate dry skin, and that's why I like trying different kinds of face cream. :)

I have a pile of People magazines, I was going through them, and I saw this page showing what some celebrities use to fight dry skin.

***(I was able to scan tons of interesting pages from People! I will be sharing them with you guys! :D)***

Photobucket


1. Lancome Galatee Confort Comforting Milky Creme Cleanser ($30)

"It's so moisturizing. I don't need lotion, and it takes off all my makeup too." --Raven-Symone


This sounds great to me! From how Raven described it, I think it's worth the $30.


2. Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Youth Regenerating Cream ($60)

"This cream has been fantastic during this brutal winter." -- Julianne Moore


A really good and effective face cream is very important, especially during Winter. And, more so for you guys who get snow and really low temps - I can only imagine!


3. Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum ($65)

"This serum is awesome. It makes my skin feel amazing."
-- Jessica Lowndes

Right now, I am using a face serum. So far, it's working well. :)


4. La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology Day Cream SPF 20 ($175)

"It's thick but light, my favorite combination, and has a lovely fresh scent." -- Ginnifer Goodwin

This sounds amazing, and for that price, I think it should work really well.


5. eos Lip Balm Smooth Spheres, in five flavors, Summer Fruit (around $3.29)

"These are perfect. I love the flavors, and they smell good."
-- Whitney Port

I know a lot of bloggers love this! :D I actually have yet to get one. ;)

Oh, and guess who else likes these cute lip balms... None other than Chuck Bass himself!


Have you used any of these 5 products? Which ones do you want to try? How do you fight off dry skin?

Have a happy Thursday! :D

***magazine page scanned by Mimi, People (February 28, 2011)***
***images from Google***