Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Baby Borat makes debut


Isla Fisher reportedly gave birth to her baby Wednesday evening. It is the first child for the 31-year-old "Wedding Crashers" and "Hot Rod" star and her fiancé, comedian Sacha Baron Cohen.

Publicists for the actors declined to comment, so no other details are known.

On Tuesday, Fisher told Britain's Daily Mail that she will take a break from acting to focus on being a mother.

"There is no way I am going to worry about missing out on work or the pressure to lose weight," Fisher said.

"At the moment I am not even planning any work. As far as I am concerned, I am fully booked up in my personal life and I can’t see beyond that," she added. "I plan on just coloring in books. I’ll focus on that for the next few years."