Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Halle Berry Says, "I'm Sorry."

Actress Halle Berry apologized last night after she made an anti-Semitic joke while taping The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Friday afternoon. An audience member claimed that Halle was showing photographs of herself when she said, “Here’s where I look like my Jewish cousin!” and showed a shot of herself with a huge nose.

Halle said, “I so didn’t mean to offend anybody - and after the show I realized it could be seen as offensive, so I asked Jay to take it out, and he did. What happened was I was backstage before the show and I have three girls who are Jewish who work for me. We were going through pictures to see which ones looked silly, and one of my Jewish friends said [of the picture], ‘That could be your Jewish cousin!’ And I guess it was fresh in my mind, and it just came out of my mouth. But I didn’t mean to offend anybody.”