Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Charlize Theron named "sexiest woman"


Esquire magazine has named Oscar winner Charlize Theron "sexiest woman alive."

Theron, cover model for the current issue, spoke to the magazine about her childhood on a farm, politics and her work.

She can currently be seen in "The Valley of Elah," a story about a father's quest to find the truth about his son's death in Iraq.

"I wanted to make the movie precisely because it evades formulas about guilt," Theron said. "I'm drawn to ambiguity."

She also spoke about Reindeer Games, which she named her least favorite of her films.

"That was a bad, bad, bad movie," the 32-year-old said. "But ... I got to work with John Frankenheimer. I wasn't lying to myself — that's why I did it."

Theron won an Oscar for Monster, and she has also starred in The Cider House Rules and North Country.

Jessica Biel, Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson are among past "sexiest woman alive" winners.