Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

David Beckham is Back!


DAVID BECKHAM announced today, after weeks on the injured list, that he is feeling better and hopes to play with the L.A. Galaxy during their next match against Red Bull NY.


Check out the latest entry from David's blog:


“Hi everybody,
After spending the past few weeks working hard on my fitness you’ll be glad to hear that I now feel ready to play, and hopefully I’ll be on the bench for the game against Red Bull New York today. Obviously I’m not completely match fit yet, but I hope to get on and play a little, which will help my fitness. The team have been absolutely brilliant lately, winning five games in a row, so I know it’ll be a challenge to get back into the starting eleven. I went along to the Galaxy Foundation Charity golf day on Monday and, although I couldn’t play, I did enjoy watching the rest of the squad playing and got to meet some of the fans, which was great.
That’s all for now, David"