Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beautiful Home

I have loved this house since seeing it in an issue of House Beautiful awhile back.  The home, designed by Christina Rottman, is located in Montecito, California and has a really warm vibe.  I love the bits of Mediterranean and Moroccan influences mixed in with the neutral decor.  Photos by Mikkel Vang.



The linen velvet sofas and leather ottoman in the living room were upholstered by Rose Tarlow.  Loving the fireplace, too.



In the dining room Rottman mixed a Tuscan-style walnut table with an 18th century Italian wall hanging and a rococo chandelier for an old world feel.



A settee and studded leather screen in the Moroccan-influenced master suite.




Can I say how much I adore this Moorish doorway in the living room?  Love!



What a great Spanish daybed in the guest room.



The turquoise kitchen adds a fanciful element to the home.  Two coats of glaze (blackened umber then turquoise) plus scraping, buffing and stippling were used to achieve the look of the cabinets, which I think compliment the limsetone countertops nicely.




Another piece of the house I would die to have--the loggia.  I can just imagine spending warm nights sitting out there.







Alla Prossima