Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Things I Love - Christmas Movies

In honour of the 55th anniversary of White Christmas, in my estimation one of the greatest Christmas movies, I've decided to run down my top holiday favourites.  I think my love of White Christmas has as much to do with the memories it evokes as the movie itself.  My grandmother loves the movie and every Christmas Eve as we cook and ready ourselves for the night ahead she has it on.  Now I associate Bing Crosby siging and Danny Kaye dancing with warm memories, family, and great food. 



Photo from TV Guide

Of course, everyone has different holiday movies they love and for different reasons.  Like my husband for instance, whose hands down favourite Christmas movie is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacaction, which they have been so kindly playing non-stop on TV lately.  So our tastes aren't exactly the same (in Christmas movies at least)...what is it they say about opposites attracting?

Here are my favourites:

5.  Love, Actually




4.  Home Alone




3. A tie between Rudolph and Frosty (as a kid I used to wait with bated breath for both to be on TV).




2.  White Christmas




1.  The Ref






Maybe The Ref isn't your typical holiday movie, but I adore it nonetheless.  It's hilarious and in the end even heart warming.  What could be more perfect?

What are your favourite holiday movies?



Alla Prossima