Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Gossip Girl Tuesdays

I have to admit that I love, love, love Gossip Girl. This show doesn't just entertain me, but it is stylish escapism at its best. I tune in to see the clothes, furniture, etc. almost as much as I do for the storylines. While the show is remarkably different from the books (yes, I have read them all and before there was even a TV show), I adore it.

On yesterday's episode "The Debarted," Chuck was dealing with the anniverary of his father's death and pushing Blair away in the process. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a crier (not so much with real life stuff, but always where movies, TV shows and, yes, commercials are concerned), and there were more than a few tears during that Blair-Chuck hospital scene at the end.

I loved it when Blair said to Chuck, "I don't think you ran away because you couldn't handle death. I think it's because you couldn't handle feelings. You're not like that anymore. You're strong. You carry people. You carry me. You're becoming a man in a way that your father never was."

You carry me - Awwww!  And the poor boy's face! I think it was the best episode of the season.




Of course, I haven't even mentioned the Serena-Tripp dramarama. I have to say that I am loving Nate more and more lately. Hopefully Serena realizes the man you want is the one who sleeps by your hospital bed, not the one who leaves you bleeding by the side of the road. I know these things are not always clear when it comes to affairs of the heart but, really, the girl needs to wise up.

And now we're left with so many questions...Is it the end for Rufus and Lily? Was that really Chuck's mom at the cemetery? Oh, how I love this show.  Anyone else love it as much as I do?  Thoughts on the episode?

And what about Blair's Valentino bag? Sigh. The shoes aren't bad either.




Dan to Vanessa ("Treasure of Serena Madre"):  "Come on, Cece's
heart pumps secrets and gin - it's not your mom's fault."

Alla Prossima