Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Preity Zinta:I don't want to be Size zero



Bollywood's dimpled beauty Preity Zinta, who promises to return to the big screen with a big bang in the coming year, does not believe in attaining a "size zero" to rule the film industry or attract endorsements.

The likes of Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif may be becoming the new leading ladies of Bollywood, but Preity says she is under no pressure.

"I think I have a different appeal. I was never a hot shot model. People always associated with me as a very normal, girl-next-door girl," Preity told PTI.

"And I don't think size zero is important. In my opinion it is more important to be healthy. Some people are naturally thin but then if you starve yourself to look size zero then it is realy stupid. To become a total stick is not that cool," the actress said.


Tag : preity zinta, preity zinta News, Preity Zinta gossips, Preity Zinta picture, preity zinta fanclub