Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Things I Love - Gel Nail Lacquer


I love getting manicures, but I'm always upset when my mani gets chipped only a day or two after visiting the salon.  I don't think I'm alone here, am I right?  Recently, a friend who owns a salon/spa offered a welcome solution: OPI Axxium Gel Nail Lacquer.




This ingenious product borrows technology from old school gel nails, but gives them a totally new spin.  The colour is set using UV lights, but remains thin and pliable and doesn't ruin your natural nail.  The manicure lasted me just over two weeks (not one chip!) and the gel was easy to remove. 




The best part?  The gel comes in popular OPI shades from Lincoln Park After Dark to I'm Not Really A Waitress to Bubble Bath and beyond.  Unfortunately, my favourite dark OPI shade (Midnight In Moscow) is not yet available, but I'm still hooked.




And all this just in time for the holiday party season.  How's that for Merry Christmas?



Alla Prossima



Photos from OPI, We Heart It