Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Home Sweet Home

After what feels like a bagillion years of searching M and I have finally purchased a new home!  We had originally wanted to buy a resale, but you know what they say about the best laid plans...Anyway, we've decided on a new construction and I wanted to share the plans with all of you!




I am kicking around hundred of ideas about
 how best to utilize the rooms and space.




One decision we've already made is to move the
laundry room into the basement, thereby allowing
us to enlarge the master, ensuite and Bedroom 4.
I know a lot of people like the convenience of a
second story laundry, but personally I would
prefer the extra space went to the bedrooms.



Can't wait until its ready so I can
actually start decorating!

Thanks for looking and I hope you
have a truly wonderful weekend!