Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lost Wednesdays: Sundown



WARNING:  CONTAINS EPISODE SPOILERS



Yay for a creepy Sayid-centric episode. I thought the flash sideways was very well done with a tortured Sayid giving up Nadia to his brother, because he felt like he didn't deserve her after all the terrible things he'd done during the war. You could really see the struggle within Sayid--is he good or is he bad?--especially when faced with the gangsters threatening his brother and his family.  Loved that scene in the kitchen (Keamy!) and Sayid finding Jin tied up in the freezer.

As for on-island Sayid, I guess its safe to say he's now been totally infected, unless he's pretending, which might be hard considering Smokey can read minds and all. The look on Sayid's face at the end of the episode seemed to confirm that he is now a total Smokey-ite. How priceless was the scene where Ben tried to get Sayid to leave the Temple and then slowly backed away when he realized how far gone Sayid really is? 

So now it seems like Smokey has the run of the island, although I did think it was interesting that both Jacob and Smokey used the same types of promises to get people to do their bidding. (Sayid's deal sounded like one you would make with the Devil, but then what does that make Dogen's deal?) I also wonder if this promise is to be fulfilled on the island or in the alternate timeline.

ABC

I have to say that I love Miles and that I'm glad he didn't get eaten by the Smoke Monster.  I'm also happy that this episode seemed to lay the basis for a Jin-Sun reunion. I suppose we got answers to some questions--how did Dogen get to the island and what was with that baseball--but nothing that I really want to know. I'm hoping the answers come fast and furious from here on out.  I also found it interesting that as Smokey was taking over all it did on the island was rain.

Now that Jacob and Dogen are dead can Smokey just skip off the island? I thought he needed Sawyer to help him with that? And where is Sawyer these days?