Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lost Wednesdays: Dr. Linus



WARNING: POST CONTAINS EPISODE SPOILERS



O.M.G! Widmore on a sub headed for the island! I can't wait for the Ben-Charles showdown, it is on until the break of dawn!

So I am trying my best to just enjoy the final episodes of this series. I do like watching the flash sideways and seeing the evolution of the characters in this alternate universe, but some part of me keeps screaming WHAT ABOUT ALL MY FREAKIN' QUESTIONS?! I can't help it. I need to know. And this week we got the answer to what question? Why Richard is immortal? Because Jacob gave him a "gift." Right. Didn't see that one coming. Ugh.


I love Ben. I love how in the flash sideways he chose Alex. I love how downtrodden he looked at the end there (Michael Emerson is just amazing) when he said no one but NotLocke would want him. Glad Ilana has let him back in the fold, but I'm really not feeling this girl.

So, the island isn't letting Jack die just like it wasn't letting Michael die. Okey dokey. Jack is now firmly the Man of Faith. All good, but I need to know more and I can't believe Jack didn't beat more out of Richard. Gawd. I'm dying here.


Looking forward to seeing all the Losties come together again and, yes, to Widmore and Linus finally coming face to face. Oh, and how much do I love Miles? I thought it was great when he told Ben he didn't need his 3.2 million because Nikki and Paulo were buried with a ton of diamonds nearby. Classic.

What did you think of the episode?