Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Thank You! Thank You!

Thank you so much to Rachael at ...It's Simple Love... and Live Wide for this great Sunshine Award! I always get silly excited when my blog gets graced with an award.


So now for the rules for accepting this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now the hard part, choosing only 12 bloggers to pass this along to. There are so many of you who brighten my day everyday.  Here goes:



Thank you also to the Chic Coles for this lovely Kreativ Blogger Award!



for the Happy 101 Award


10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Puppies
2. My husband and family
3. My friends
4. Sunshine
5. Good coffee
6. LOST and Gossip Girl
7. Stacks of books
8. New make-up
9. Babies (not mine!)
10. Crossing things off my To Do List

What does not make me happy are the reports of Jesse James cheating on Sandra Bullock. Sure I don't actually know these people, but they seemed so cute and she seemed so in love. I hate when stuff like this happens. If the reports are true, poor Sandra. I know its silly, but some celeb couples you just want to stay together (I'm talking to you Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins!)