Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

I am not neglecting films : Preity Zinta

Preity Zinta
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta said her preoccupation with Indian Premier League (IPL) earlier and now the 'Unforgettables' world concert did not mean that she has put her film career on the backburner.
"I have four back-to-back releases this year starting with Jahanu Barua's 'Har Pal' with Dharmendra and Shiney Ahuja, 'Heroes' with Salman Khan, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, 'The Last Lear' with Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal and Shefali Shah and Deepa Mehta's 'Heaven on Earth'," Zinta said.

The actress said she was presently dubbing for 'Har Pal' and shooting for 'Main aur Mrs Khanna'.

However, she declined to divulge any details of the films.

She said her forthcoming releases are a natural progression for her from a mainstream commercial film actor to doing meaty roles with substance.

'Har Pal' has the original screenplay and is an out-to-out commercial film which is high on emotions. 'The Last Lear' will see her playing an upcoming actress while in 'Heaven on Earth' she plays a battered housewife.

She said she had reached a stagnation point with the films she was doing.

"I was going through the same grind and naturally wanted some challenging work. When you grow older, you need more substance. I am fortunate that when I yearned for a change, it came from all sides," she added.

"The NRI bracket associated with my films because all of them were shot abroad, was killing me. Hence, I decided to go desi in my forthcoming films," she added.

Preity pointed out that she never had a glamorous image in films.