Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

John Mayer's No Heartbreaker!

Musician John Mayer recently spoke openly to the Telegraph’s Seven magazine about his 'lady's man' reputation. John has been linked to the likes of Jessica Simpson (pictured to the left), Minka Kelly (pictured below), Jennifer Love Hewitt and now Jennifer Aniston. He revealed some pretty interesting facts about his love life.

Mayer stated, “Instead of worrying about career damage, I've dated women. All I've ever done was decided that I fancied somebody, and said, ‘Would you like to go out and get a meal somewhere?’ And done so in a social setting, where other people can see you. And then maybe ‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ Maybe did that a few times.”
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that tactic to me, the man is trying to be normal!



Mayer continued on about breaking up with these women and said, “When I realized that I didn't wanna wrong anybody by continuing, (I) said, ‘I'd rather be a great friend to you than a bad boyfriend." He is putting rumors to rest by honestly declaring, “I swear to God, I have a really good track record!”