Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Spencer Pratt vs. Mary-Kate Olsen


Let me paint a picture for you. Mary-Kate Olsen was a guest on The David Letterman Show this past week. Letterman asked if she had gone to school with any of the young Hollywood stars out there and Olsen responded that she went to high school with The Hill's star, Spencer Pratt. It was obvious that Mary-Kate Olsen wasn't a fan of Pratt and commented that he had a pretty bad temper when he played high school soccer.


NOW GET THIS! Pratt is reponding back at Mary-Kate Olsen and released his statement to Us Weekly about her appearance, this is so tactless! He says, “I don’t really get why she’d use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one’s going to see. She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me… I know I’ve made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman. I forgive her, though. She’s had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough.”


DAYYY-UM! This picture is allegedly from the time that the two knew eachother. They look pretty young but there's your proof!