Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Anne Hathaway Declares Her Love For Obama


At the Democratic National Convention on Monday night, Princess Diaries actress Anne Hathaway told press that she wasn’t sure how she first felt about presidential candidate Barack Obama - revealing that she was hesitant to trust Obama because she had placed her trust into other candidates and been let down before.

“I’ve been burned by politicians before that I wanted to believe in and just didn’t live up to it,” the star explained. “And I was afraid to trust him and I was afraid to have hope when I first kind of became aware of him.”

It was Obama’s speech on race that swayed the Get Smart actress’ opinion, “I just said, ‘I can’t deny how I feel about you, Barack Obama. I want you to be the president. I want you in the White House." Well, there you have it, looks like Hathaway is an Obama fan!