Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Britney's Body Is Back!


Britney Spears have apparently said goodbye to her signature Starbucks Frappacino's. She's on the cover of OK! Magazine (again). Brit Brit claims she lost the weight from exercising and eating healthy.

She said, "My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things."

She also spends 10-minutes a day playing "Dance Dance Revolution." Hmm.. that's an interesting one! Well, she's looking great!