Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Raksha Bandhan and birthday coincided for Saif Ali Khan

Actor Saif Ali Khan’s 38th birthday, this Saturday coincided with the festival of Raksha Bandhan. Unfortunately, Saif did not have many of his friends and relatives to celebrate his birthday this time.


saif-kareena-love


“My mom and dad are not flying over from Delhi. My birthday is not such a big deal for me. I’d just be happy to spend it with Kareena (Kapoor) and my kids,” Saif told.


Saif fondly speaks of his sisters, Soha and Saba as he waited for them to tie a Rakhi on his wrist. “Rakha Bandhan is always special for me as my two sisters celebrate it in a big way every year, and this year it is even more special because it also coincides with my birthday. On earlier occasions of Raksha Bandhan, I have always presented them with gifts, but this time I am expecting a gift from them,” Saif said.Happy Birthday Saif Ali Khan.
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,