Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Brandy Is Back!

Does everyone remember Brandy? It's been four years since we've heard anything from the R&B singer. Well, she's back! She's getting ready for her comeback with the release of a new album soon. The songstress was spotted filming a music video for the new single “Right Here (Departed)” from her forthcoming album “Human” in downtown Los Angeles. She looks really skinny! Thoughts?


What type of music are we expecting to hear from Brandy? She said, "Human is my most personal album to date. I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can’t describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney [Jerkins, her producer], a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else.” The album is expected to come out on November 11th but make sure you listen to the radio next week because her single is dropping on the 26th of August!