Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Spencer Pratt: Born Again Christian

There are lots of celebrities find God stories. Some are touching, others inspirational, some frighteningly crazy (Tom Cruise), this one is reminiscent of a sandwich - a fat stacked bologna sandwich with lots of cheese.

Spencer Pratt says that he has come to faith in Jesus thanks to his Hills girlfriend/partner in crime Heidi Montag.

In yet another outreach to the press, the stain on society says he's working towards religion thanks to his lady.

"I’m a work in progress," Pratt says. "I’d never been to church until I met Heidi. She got me to go — it was a big step. The walls shook a little bit as I first cruised in, but Jesus and I are making the connection.”

For instance, Pratt says that Montag has helped him with his bad temper using Mary-Kate Olsen's lashing out at him this summer as an example.

“Heidi’s there going, ‘What would Jesus do? What would Jesus do?’ And I’m like, ‘Jesus gave me these great comebacks.’ And she’s like, ‘No, that’s the devil.’"

To top things off the couple has announced that Montag wants to release a Christian album as a follow up to her first bomb.

And what's more Montag claims that she is "still a virgin," and that her and Pratt sleep with pillows between them in bed so that they are not temped to have sex.

So here's the kicker, either Pratt is gay, or the couple is once again full of crap.