Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Kate Hudson on People's 100 Most Beautiful Issue


People's 100 Most Beautiful Issue is on sale Friday, and the cover girl of the special edition is Kate Hudson. The 29-year-old told People: I was a tomboy. I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed."

The single mom said she looks best "at the end of the night, when everything's soaked in and I'm still up. I like the leftover makeup in the morning. You've got to wash your face but there's always the leftover eye makeup, I love that."

Others in top 100 are Salma Hayek, Mary J. Blige, Rumer Willis, Sarah Silverman, Christina Applegate, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, Isla Fisher, the cast of Gossip Girls, Julianne Moore, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Swift, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren and Carrie Underwood.