Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Paris talks about search for BFF


Paris Hilton has fame, money and notoriety. But what is the socialite lacking? A best friend.

The star has been searching for potential friends to take part in her upcoming MTV reality show, "Paris Hilton's My New BFF." The 20 contestants will live together on-camera and vie for the chance to be the socialite's bestest.

The website for the show, ParisBFF.com, has already had six million page views since it went up five weeks ago. Thousands of candidates posted profiles and pictures, hoping to win a place on the show. Visitors will vote for their favorite, who will be added to the cast, according to the show's producers.

However, applicants at the auditions have been few and far between.

"There were less than 40 people there," an insider said about the New York casting call.

Hilton has said she's searching for someone that she can "trust and not someone who's going to stab me in the back – it's happened a lot in this town. Just someone I can have fun with, someone who could be like my sister."

Maybe she should practice what she preaches. I'm sure ex-BFF Kim Kardashian would agree.

But the socialite recently talked to the Associated Press about her search for a best friend.

"It is hard meeting new people. Most of my friends I've had my entire life, like obviously my sister and Nicole Richie have been with me forever. So when I meet new people, I'm always a little wary of the reason they may want to become my friend," Hilton said. "I can usually just tell by when we're out in public and there's paparazzi around, I see, you know, who gets a little bit too excited or whatever. I can tell how those people are."

Hilton said she is not particular about the gender of the new friend, but she is seeking some specific qualities.

"Just someone who's fun, someone who I can trust and just someone who, I don't know, just someone to get along with that is not going to screw me over. Just someone to have a great time with," she explained.

But Hilton may already have a best friend. While in attendance at a party at the Chateau Marmont hosted by Jade Jagger, Hilton said said new boyfriend Benji Madden is her best friend, and the two are deeply in love.

"We make it work so well because we're best friends and we totally trust each other," Hilton told reporters. "We're in love, and we have an amazing time all the time together."

But the hotel heiress said the two won't be walking down the aisle any time soon, despite reports to the contrary.

"No! We're really happy right now," Hilton told People, insisting the two are not looking to further their relationship just yet. "He's definitely different than any guy I've ever been with. He makes me feel really happy, comfortable and really in love."